We are screaming toward the busy season. Naturally, that got me thinking about what I’m most looking forward to. So I put together what was going to be a Top 5 list. Of course, I ended up with with 9 things. It’s my list I can do what I want.
1. Engagement sessions, especially at stunning locations. The first is going to be at the Scranton Lace Factory. Unbelievable spot!!!!!! Photos are going to be so unique. Just can’t wait.
2. Bringing on another photographer to help out. We might spread the love a little during wedding season by inviting another shooter to a wedding or two to help them learn the ropes and get experience. That has to be good karma.
3. More high school seniors in photos unlike what we usually see here in NEPA. There will be more on this later but we’re taking senior photos up a notch to give kids and parents different choices.
4. Spending money at Adorama. WE WON OUR VIDEO CONTEST. So for all of you that voted for us. Thank you very much!. We appreciate it!!! You guys are the best.
5. More weddings. If you’re not having fun at a wedding. Check for a pulse.
6. Getting better at what I do. Every time I ipck up a camera I try to learn something new and get just a little bit better as a photographer.
7. A bride who wants to totally trash her dress the day after the wedding. Waiting!
8. Making more friends. Nothing brings people closer together than a wedding. We always meet amazing people and walk away with some new friends.
9. Seeing the babies of couples whose weddings we shot. You know who you are.